August 4, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser:
"You slobbered on my nose", she said and laughed.
I laughed, too, trying to give her the impression that my nose-slobbering kissing style was intended to be funny.

p-122 "Looking for Alaska" by John Green

3 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I still need to read this one. I've only read one of his books and really enjoyed it - Paper Towns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to TT!!

    This teaser is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Glad you liked it! I haven't read Paper Towns yet.

    ReplyDelete

Say something...