October 2, 2009

News 4 Yabookaholics! (10)

N4Y Features recent news from the Young Adult book world!
Join the gossip and start spreading news -and joy- to the yabookaholics of the world.

  • The cover for Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead. I published this on Friday, but had to remove it because Richelle had not yet made it public. She asked me to wait until today, so here it is:

  • The rights for Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater have been bought! Read about it here
  • LA Candy by Lauren Conrad will also be a movie. Read about it here
  • Cover Changes: (In both cases, I like the new one better)
The Mark by Jen Nadol

now-->

Boys, Girls and other Hazardous Materials by Rosalind Wiseman

now-->
  • Check out the cool cover for Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus


On sidebar: Easy links to this feature
Please, if there is any juicy news you'd like to add, email me at: crystalreviews[at]gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Love all the new covers a lot better then the older ones. Can't wait to read them either. I heard the rights to Shive were sold and that's really cool. I'm going to have to read the book soon now. I didn't know that LA Candy was going to be made into a movie, that's neat. Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree on the new cover changes for both The Mark and for Boys, Girls and Other Hazardous Materials, especially the latter -- so much more enticing to see a boy and girl on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited that you like my cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My take is...

    I don't care for the Vampire Academy cover. I don't like seeing faces of characters.

    The Mark I could take either cover. I prefer the new Hazardous Materials cover and definitely love the Shadow Hills cover.

    ReplyDelete

Say something...