October 18, 2009

WTF - Peter Lerangis




Young Adult
Pages: 272
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release Date: November 10, 2009

From the back of the ARC:
One Plan, Two Parties, Six Players:
Jimmy: the Driver

Cam: the connect

Byron: the know-it-all

Waits: the supplier

Reina: the conscience

MC: the crasher


On one friday night these six will test their limits to the extreme. Some are driven by lust, others by greed. One just wants to have fun, and another desires to be free. If everything goes as planned, they all get what they want. But within twenty-four hours, bones will break, bodies will touch, hearts will race, guns will be drawn, and everything will go oh so very wrong...


Whoa! I LOVED this book! I had SO much FUN reading it. I was so excited when I got it and it did not disappoint me at all. It's about one of those crazy party-nights when every single thing goes so very wrong. There are so many WTF moments and so many OMFG moments you just can't stop reading. I devoured it in one day!

The writing was awesome. The characters were cool, I felt I was watching a really fun movie. The plot was just so twisted and fun. Each chapter starts with the time its happening. It goes ahead and then back, switching from one character to the other, as you figure out and unravel what's really going on. As always, I fell for the worst in the crowd: Waits!

The cover is awesome! So urban and eye-catching and the title is so fitting, no better title for this book. It's entertaining/ funny/ modern/ light/ cool book that you just can not miss! Definitely recommended.



** Book sent by publisher.

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This sounds like an exciting book that'll keep you on end! I'll definitely read this ;) Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am green with envy over here you got a copy! I cannot wait to get it when it comes out next month. And I'm glad you loved it cause we usually have about the same taste, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really good. I love stories like that, b/c I can remember quite a few nights like that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting....like it allows the reader to step into that "one wild night"....(okay, now I have that Bon Jovi song stuck in my head....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know what after so many paranormal books I think this can be a really good change for me! Great Review! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great read for young adults. There is profanity in it but teens can really relate to the book. So I wounldn't x it out because of them. If they are low level readers, they might have trouble with the switching narration but they will be fine with a little guidance. Overall great read!

    ReplyDelete

Say something...